- Sense of Humor- I wanted someone who could laugh through the good times and the bad.
- Divorced- I wanted someone with a realistic view of marriage and what it takes to make it work.
- Had Children- I wanted someone who understood what it is to love your child, so that he could in turn love mine.
- Respectful- I wanted a man with integrity and morals...someone with a good character...not someone I had to hide parts of his personality that I wasn't proud of.
- Responsible- I wanted someone who I knew I could become a partner with to make responsible financial and life decisions for our family.
- Honest- I wanted someone who lived life honestly for his family and himself.
- Strong Family Ties- I wanted a man with strong connections to his own parents.
- And....as a joke...I had "needs to be 6'2" on my list....=)
I had no idea that I would find a man with everything on my list and more...Not only did I find my soul mate, but I found a man who took on the role of father to my children without looking back, without any questions, without any complaints...That's a good man...
You are an amazing man, and I am continuously in awe at what you have done and continue to do for our family. The boys love and respect you more than I could have ever hoped for, and as we discussed several times over the past weekend together, I am more in love with you than the day we said "I do.". There is not a day that goes by that I don't thank God for bringing us together. Happy Father's Day, baby.
NOW FOR SOME FATHER'S DAY PICS!!!
We spent the day with Ryan's close friend and boss, Steve, on his boat at Lake Texoma. It was a blast!
Steve and Trysten...You can see Steve's 2 little girls on the boat. They are precious!
Good times! Trysten wasn't too sure about how he felt about the tube at first!
Love this pic...
Father and son...Pure joy!
Steve's sister-in-law and I hanging on the back...As Tiffany said, nice angle!
Steve's daughter, Lauren...I wanted to take her home with me!
Perfect ending to a perfect day...
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!