Ryan and I had a great weekend together while my boys were at their dad's and Trysten at his mom's. We're both feeling recharged and ready to do the week all over again! My top 10 of the past 48 hours!
- Happy Hour with some of my best teacher peeps after the bell rang on Friday! Such a good time!
- The smile on Preston's face when I handed him a copy of the newest Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days at his baseball game on Saturday...I love that he loves to read!
- Watching Trysten play with with a little more spunk at his game on Saturday!
- Preston's team advancing to the championship game taking place on Monday evening! I love seeing how excited those little boys get!
- My sweet hubby getting a much deserved chance to play golf with his father on Saturday
- Dinner with Ryan and his father on Saturday evening at The Silver Fox...Really nice place....Have you ever consumed a $62.00 steak? Ryan's father has now...didn't realize it until the check came...Carol, does that remind you of another time we had dinner together? Ha ha!
- Making plans for our trip to New York in December...Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Staying in Times Square, the ESPN Zone, the Museum of Natural History, skiing, snowmobiling, sledding...CANNOT wait!
- Staying up late and sleeping in!
- Lunch and movie with Ryan on Saturday afternoon...Law Abiding Citizen....Good, but a little disturbing
- Quiet Sunday night at home with the fam watching football...
Life is good, and the weekend was great!!!