Sunday, December 6, 2009

Weekend Recap!

Ryan and I had such a great weekend together and were able to accomplished so much!  We have, for the most part, completed our Christmas shopping for the boys...MY LORD...KIDS ARE EXPENSIVE...and sat down and wrapped all the gifts today!  I can't wait for my boys to come home and see them under the tree!  We shopped Saturday from early afternoon until evening, and even bought a few things for ourselves for once!  Due to exhaustion, Ryan and I spent a quiet night at home together on Saturday...Perfect ending to a perfect weekend!  Here's to a busy week ahead!

Hope your weekend was just wonderful!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Weekend Recap!

Ryan and I had such a great weekend together and were able to accomplished so much!  We have, for the most part, completed our Christmas shopping for the boys...MY LORD...KIDS ARE EXPENSIVE...and sat down and wrapped all the gifts today!  I can't wait for my boys to come home and see them under the tree!  We shopped Saturday from early afternoon until evening, and even bought a few things for ourselves for once!  Due to exhaustion, Ryan and I spent a quiet night at home together on Saturday...Perfect ending to a perfect weekend!  Here's to a busy week ahead!

Hope your weekend was just wonderful!!

No comments: