either side of our front door today because...
I wanted a project.
I have an illness.
I am seriously addicted at this point.
Once I threw out all the old plantings,
I started to paint the 4 white pumpkins
I bought from Market Street.
I decided I would monogram the smaller ones.
I placed a template on the little white guys, and traced around the "S".
While the paint dried, I took some grapevine garland
I already had on hand and decided to incorporate it into the project.
Using wire cutters, I cut the garland in to the desired lengths
and coiled it until it made sort of a nest for the pumpkins to rest on:
In order to add some interest and give
the smaller pumpkin a base
to rest on, I added a smaller coil of the grapevine:
I used a twisty tie to secure the garland:
The finished product!
For the right side of the door:
Annnnnnnnnd the left: