Post your favorite 5 pictures and tell why you love each one so much. Can't wait to see yours, so once you've been tagged...I know there's been a lot of that going around, but I thought this would be fun and easy...copy & paste the directions in your own blog, post your favorites and tag a few more...if you want!
My Top 5:
1. This is a picture of Ryan proposing to me in Mexico. It was absolutely amazing...total surprise. I was recently told by a friend that the situation we both came from, the way we met, and the happiness we have found is something out of a Nicholas Spark's novel...and I'd have to agree. This picture pretty much sums up my husband: southern gentleman...still opens the car door and pulls out the chair for me at restaurants...thoughtful, caring, respectful, loving and full of sweet surprises!
2. I love this picture of the boys...what can I say? They are precious. Before I had children, I had always pictured myself as a mother of girls, but God had other plans. These four children are amazing, courageous, quick-witted, intelligent and creative human beings. Never a dull moment, and I love them!
3. Candid photos are the best, and this is one of my favorites. This was taken right after, "I now present for the first time anywhere, Mr. and Mrs. Soladay!" There is no guessing how we both felt at that very moment...
4. This picture is special to me because it was the first picture of us as a "real" family...The Solawatts!
5. My final picture ...This was taken this past Christmas Eve, which if you read my post about that night, you know exactly why this holds a special place in my heart...=)
Ok, I tag: