1. My partner teacher is in the hospital, so I'm pulling the reins for both classes....that's 51 students people.
2. I'm making curtains for 2 different people now...one for a woman I met at Trade Days, and another one I met through someone else.
3. Kenny Chesney has rescheduled his concert that was rained out last weekend for May 17th, and get this...it's free to those that bought tickets to the first one! I knew he was a great guy!
4. This coming weekend is a kid-free weekend, and Ryan and I are in need of some alone time. His new position at work demands so much more of his time, but I am so proud of all that he has accomplished!
5. It is teacher appreciation week, and I have received so many fattening snacks from my wonderful students and lunch from the PTA. It is taking everything inside of me to exhibit self control.
6. The kids and I only have 19 more days of school left until SUMMER!!!