- Taking the whole family, minus Preston who was at the Ranger game with my dad, to The Wildflower Festival
- Watching Trysten and Carter both scale the 25 foot rock wall!
- Witnessing little Carter offer Trysten his balloon after T’s popped on the grass. Just one of those moments that make your heart smile…=)
- Watching Carter and Trysten dance to the music of the live bands...shoes off, in the grass, sword balloons in hands...pure bliss
- Watching movies in bed with the kids on Saturday.
- Working with Carter on his letters and being impressed with how many he recognizes
- Enjoying the absolutely PERFECT weather we had Sunday!
- Sitting on the patio at Mattitos with my hubby while having margaritas
- Listening to Kenny Chesney live for 3 hours on Sunday
- Being one day closer to summer vacation!
Trysten and Carter with T's best buddy, Maddox. We just happen to run into Maddox and his dad at The Wildflower Festival!
Little Carter after he climbed the rock wall!
Instead of going to the movie with his friends, Austin and his crew came with us to the festival...I was relieved!