It is Friday!!!!
1. There are only 19 more days of school remaining until I will no longer be a teacher. Weird.
2. We have loads of packing still to do this weekend. I would like to also paint Carter and Trysten's bunk bed, but I highly doubt we'll get around to it.
3. I keep asking Ryan if he likes this and that for the house, and he keeps answering with, "Whatever you want to do, baby." The man is awesome.
4. I love our new house.
5. I am freaking out a little bit about having to buy bark collars for the dogs. The new casa has iron fencing, so Lulu and Shelby will be able to see EVERYTHING and EVERYONE that happens to pass by....which means Barkfest 2010. Has anyone used these before?
6. Did I mention it's Friday?
Have a fantastic weekend!
Happy Mother's Day
to all of the magnificent mothers in blogland!!