1. Remember that little beauty of a dresser Ryan and I bought for our bedroom? Ya, so I went and picked it up yesterday and was too excited to see it in our room to wait for my sweet hubby to walk through the door, so I ask Austin to help me unload it. And he did.
My foot that I was wearing a flip flop on so that I could absorb all pain possible. The top and bottom of my foot now resemble my sister's 9 months pregnant swollen appendages from years ago. And it hurts. And it's turning purple. Nice.
3. Remember me saying Ryan and I had our bedroom painted, and I hated the color? Well...I had it repainted yesterday for less than half the price we paid the first time around, and I love it! It looks so much better...flows with the rest of the house. It had too much green the first go round. Ugly. Am I the only one who would have had it repainted, or would you have lived with it? I am so not a high maintenance person, but I had to pull the card on that one. Thank you, Ryan, for understanding my OCD in this area. You are an animal, and I love you.
4. I love lamps....I am returning the original ones we bought for our bedroom, and bought 2 more from Hemispheres yesterday. I really do have a lamp problem.
5. There are only 10 more school days until I am a free woman and 19 days until we leave on the Soladay Caliventure! Our California park passes came in the mail yesterday, and I.am.stoked.
6. I am feeling major Mommy guilt right now because I have been so consumed with house stuff. I am looking forward to getting the house organized over the weekend and returning to our regularly scheduled program with an emphasis in familypalooza time.
7. Nothing shocks me anymore. Just sayin.