It's been awhile.
Get ready for a random list of what's been up.
* Carol was in town for a week recently.
With such beautiful spring weather lately, time was spent at the winery and on the golf course.
Carol is quite a golfer.
Makes me seriously nervous to think about playing with her.
My handsome hubby
* Speaking of perfect weather, we are living outside on our patio lately.
And not just Ryan and I.
The kids are right there too.
I love this little guy.
* The golf tournament planning is going great, and the foursomes are really starting to fill up!
I have received sponsorships as well as fantastic prizes donated.
If you live in the area and would like to participate,
feel free to email me for registration information!
* I don't know how it is where you live, but teachers here in Texas are in a panic
in fear of losing their jobs due to major cutbacks in education funding.
I know a few teachers who have lost their jobs for next school year, and I feel awful for them.
I'm glad I'm not looking for a job, because there are no teaching jobs to be found.
It makes no sense at all.
* Despite all the beautiful weather lately,
Sunday was a totally different story.
Cool and rainy.
It was fine with me because it meant familytime all day.
Lots of this took place:
And lots of these were played:
There was even a little bit of this:
(Try to make it to the end.)
That's about it, friends other than being knee deep in baseball tournaments almost every weekend.
Hope you're having a great week!