2. Says things like:
- "That's gay, Mom."
- "I'm so sure."
- "That's G"...apparently that's the new 'cool'
- "You don't know what you're talking about, Mom."
- "I don't have any homework."
- "Mom, can I pimp out my room?"
- "That's for babies."
- "Y'all are too hard on me."
- "I'm going to run away to Dad's house."
3. Doesn't think before words exit his rather unpredictable mouth.
4. Continuously claims NOT to have homework, although his grades in certain classes prove otherwise.
5. Thinks of every excuse in the book to stay up late.
6. Does NOT seem to understand the word NO.
7. Is convinced that Ryan and I were never teenagers.
8. Is convinced his dad hung the moon and the stars all by himself.
9. Is driving me absolutely CRAZY at the moment.