Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Are You Ready!?

Are you ready for this....


and this...



I am!  The evite has gone out, tickets have been bought, and a girl's night out has officially been planned!  The baseball girl's and I have planned a night of Twilight on Friday, November 20th!  We've already purchased tickets to the 10:00 PM showing of New Moon, and I am so glad we did because it's already sold out!  I cannot remember the last time I experienced such anticipation for the premier of a movie!  If you've read the saga, start making your plans...if you haven't...start reading now!!

2 comments:

FROGGITY! said...

yes, i am indeed ready! i wish i had a group ready to see this with me, that sounds super fun.

msprimadonna67 said...

Oh yes, I am ready! I'm taking my sixteen year old and a group of her girlfriends to the midnight showing: )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Are You Ready!?

Are you ready for this....


and this...



I am!  The evite has gone out, tickets have been bought, and a girl's night out has officially been planned!  The baseball girl's and I have planned a night of Twilight on Friday, November 20th!  We've already purchased tickets to the 10:00 PM showing of New Moon, and I am so glad we did because it's already sold out!  I cannot remember the last time I experienced such anticipation for the premier of a movie!  If you've read the saga, start making your plans...if you haven't...start reading now!!

2 comments:

FROGGITY! said...

yes, i am indeed ready! i wish i had a group ready to see this with me, that sounds super fun.

msprimadonna67 said...

Oh yes, I am ready! I'm taking my sixteen year old and a group of her girlfriends to the midnight showing: )