Friday, September 11, 2009

Blind Date...

I will never forget the words spoken by a friend and coworker..."I want to set you up on a blind date with Ryan Soladay."  My response,"Trysten's dad? Okay...sure!".  (I was the director at the daycare where his son attended.) Three years ago today, I went on a date with a man that changed my life in so many ways.  I met my soulmate, my best friend, my confidant, a role model for my boys, my perfect match.  I will also never forget my phone call to my sister-in-law the next morning..."Jennifer, I am going to marry that man!"

  


I love you, baby!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These have been the best 3 years of my life and I look forward to many more! I love you Mrs. Soladay!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, September 11, 2009

Blind Date...

I will never forget the words spoken by a friend and coworker..."I want to set you up on a blind date with Ryan Soladay."  My response,"Trysten's dad? Okay...sure!".  (I was the director at the daycare where his son attended.) Three years ago today, I went on a date with a man that changed my life in so many ways.  I met my soulmate, my best friend, my confidant, a role model for my boys, my perfect match.  I will also never forget my phone call to my sister-in-law the next morning..."Jennifer, I am going to marry that man!"

  


I love you, baby!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These have been the best 3 years of my life and I look forward to many more! I love you Mrs. Soladay!