Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Austin!

I honestly cannot believe you are 13 years old...I honestly don't know where time has gone.  Over the next 5 years, you will love me, and at times you will think you hate me...But please know, Austin, every decision I have made since the day I knew you were growing inside me, has been made with you in mind.  There have been trials and tribulations in your first 13 years, but I take so much comfort in knowing that the next 13+ years will be full of happiness...even when you're angry with me...support, love and family.  You have such a compassionate, sincere heart, and nurturing that part of you is so important to me.  I feel immense excitement to see what the next stage of your life holds, and it brings me such happiness to see you feel the same.  Happy Birthday, Austin Michael Watts, and no matter how old you become....you will always be my little boy.
After I spent the day with Austin, Ryan took him to Kobe's for some stepfather and stepson bonding time...Here are my 2 handsome men before they left for dinner...Love these two...
Happy birthday!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Austin!

I honestly cannot believe you are 13 years old...I honestly don't know where time has gone.  Over the next 5 years, you will love me, and at times you will think you hate me...But please know, Austin, every decision I have made since the day I knew you were growing inside me, has been made with you in mind.  There have been trials and tribulations in your first 13 years, but I take so much comfort in knowing that the next 13+ years will be full of happiness...even when you're angry with me...support, love and family.  You have such a compassionate, sincere heart, and nurturing that part of you is so important to me.  I feel immense excitement to see what the next stage of your life holds, and it brings me such happiness to see you feel the same.  Happy Birthday, Austin Michael Watts, and no matter how old you become....you will always be my little boy.
After I spent the day with Austin, Ryan took him to Kobe's for some stepfather and stepson bonding time...Here are my 2 handsome men before they left for dinner...Love these two...
Happy birthday!!!

No comments: