It's been a busy week!
Back to School week has proven once again that
my children thrive on a schedule.
I love it.
1. I am thoroughly enjoying my new domestic engineer status cooking a hot breakfast for the kids every morning...I'm feeling pretty domestic, my friends. I have been able to get so much accomplished during the day, so that when all 3...or 4...boys walk through the door, I am prepared for the circus.
2. I don't think I mentioned this before, but all 3 of my boys are riding the bus to and from school with their friends in the neighborhood, and they LOVE it. The bus driver actually stops in front of our house to drop them off and pick them up. Does it get any better? Nope.
3. I was cleaning out the boys' drawers today, and I found this when I opened Preston's shorts drawer:
5. Carter told me yesterday that he wants to be a librarian when he grows up. I have no idea where that came from. Trysten told me he wants to be a farmer so that he can "ride horses". Do farmers really ride horses?
6. "The Teenager" keeps telling us about "hot girls" he has met at school. Great. I keep reminding him he's there for an education. Lord help us all during the next few years with this child.
7. Speaking of Austin, he will be old enough for a driver's permit in just over a year. WTH! We don't even feel fully comfortable with him on the golf cart yet much less a car. Scary.
6. Did you know it's only 5 days until I put out my fall decor? Just sayin.
Have a fabulous weekend,
my blogland friends!!